Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speed of the FAQ

5 posters

Go down

Speed of the FAQ Empty Speed of the FAQ

Post by WTG - Tom Green Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:11 pm

I'm looking for opinions on the speed of updates you like to see in a game's FAQ.

The reason I ask is that you see company's like Fantasy Flight who might update an FAQ once or twice a year. I remember waiting ages each time they released an FAQ update for Descent 1.

On the other hand, I'd like to keep Fallen's FAQ updates very current once new corrections or questions are found.

Any thoughts on why a slow paced FAQ update might be preferred? Otherwise I'm going to keep corrections coming along briskly.

WTG - Tom Green
Admin

https://fallenthegame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Speed of the FAQ Empty Re: Speed of the FAQ

Post by Kovaks Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:37 pm

I prefer quick, one-off updates. While forum posts are nice, I enjoy printing out a full FAQ prior to playing with friends just in case we have a question. I'm with you on Descent - I think sea of blood was never completely corrected.

Kovaks

Back to top Go down

Post by Unisus Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:08 am

Personally i prefer FAQ up to date. At least as far as corrections and necessary clarifications go. I guess the slow updating is in most cases the result of making the actual FAQ as complete as possible - wait, there comes another one, we should edit this one in before putting it online...

Unisus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guurzak Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:57 pm

Agreed, there's no benefit to postponing updates. Revise whenever there's relevant content to add.

Guurzak

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrathmaur Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:03 am

I also prefer the FAQ to be kept up to date constantly. Thank you for asking for feedback.

Wrathmaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum