Fallen Story Card and Final Battle Playthrough

Go down

Fallen Story Card and Final Battle Playthrough Empty Fallen Story Card and Final Battle Playthrough

Post by Kovaks on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:26 am

Hi everyone,

We've uploaded our Fallen playthrough.  We welcome corrections/clarifications.  Note that we played through 1 story card and the final, final battle card (to limit the length of the video).  

Cheers,

Joseph

Kovaks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fallen Story Card and Final Battle Playthrough Empty Re: Fallen Story Card and Final Battle Playthrough

Post by WTG - Tom Green on Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:41 am

Thanks for taking the time to make/edit/post the video. It's really interesting to see someone else teaching the game.

"He has to HUMILIATE the hero on this roll." - best line

WTG - Tom Green
Admin

View user profile http://fallenthegame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fallen Story Card and Final Battle Playthrough Empty Re: Fallen Story Card and Final Battle Playthrough

Post by Kovaks on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:22 am

The video was quite fun to make. I'm enjoying the mechanics a lot. I hope that you can use some of the reviews/playthroughs as free advertising to raise additional awareness to increase its popularity (expansions please!). I'll try to help a bit by showing off the game at the next board game convention I attend (MACE west - Asheville, NC [March 2015]).

WTG - Tom Green wrote:Thanks for taking the time to make/edit/post the video. It's really interesting to see someone else teaching the game.

"He has to HUMILIATE the hero on this roll." - best line

Kovaks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kovaks on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:11 pm

Mike Daneman noted on the bgg forum the following (true per the rulebook page 7):

I think you do draw 2 power cards at the start of each story card AND at the start of the final battle. Per the rules, there is a Preparation phase at each of those stages which includes drawing these cards.

Kovaks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down