Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommendations for first playthrough

2 posters

Go down

Recommendations for first playthrough Empty Recommendations for first playthrough

Post by stefien Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:10 am

Hey guys! Got my game and I've read through the instructions and I think I've got all the basics figured out, but as I was looking at the rules and some of the Heroes and Dungeon Lords on the Kickstarter posts, I noticed the ones I was selecting for my mock playthrough kept being referred to as for "Advanced" characters. Examples are Rivern and Cael for the Heroes and Sythaen and the Forge Master for the Dungeon Lords. So, I was wondering if people had recommendations for the Hero and Dungeon Lord for a first playthrough. I'm subjecting my wife to the first run (as the Hero) and she's not nearly as interesting in learning new games as I am, so I'd like to make the experience as gentle as possible.

Thanks!!

stefien

Back to top Go down

Recommendations for first playthrough Empty Re: Recommendations for first playthrough

Post by WTG - Tom Green Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:34 am

Hi Stefien,

I'd recommend the Archivist of Souls as a starting Dungeon Lord. Ranek, Merace, or Seroth all make for solid first Hero plays. Merace is fun with big spells, Seroth has a very simple Ultimate, and if the Hero wants to pester the Dungeon Lord, then Ranek's stealing can be fun too.

WTG - Tom Green
Admin

https://fallenthegame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down