Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really loved our first playthrough

3 posters

Go down

Really loved our first playthrough Empty Really loved our first playthrough

Post by Kovaks Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:54 am

Hi guys,

Just finished the first playthrough with my son.  He managed to win, but I had to hold back a little (the Dungeon Lord became uber powerful fairly quickly).  He's 6, so his decisions weren't perfect, even with my help.  Still, we had a great time.  I've posted an unboxing video on our youtube channel (see below), and will likely post a playthrough soon.  Great job on a really fun game!  Looking forward to more play sessions!

Joseph

Kovaks

Back to top Go down

Really loved our first playthrough Empty Re: Really loved our first playthrough

Post by WTG - Tom Green Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:07 pm

Thanks for the post, Joseph. It's a detailed video. I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

Don't forget to take a look at our Young Players Guide for Fallen.

Oh, and another to tell the Retail vs Kickstarter apart is that the Kickstarter has the dragon Sythean on the back of the box and the Retail has Krogarn the Ogre King on the back of the box.

WTG - Tom Green
Admin

https://fallenthegame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrathmaur Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:56 am

Just wanted to post that My wife and I played through the game for the first time last night. It took about 2.5hrs due to interruptions from teenage children and looking up rules. It was a close game with the advantage swinging from Dungeon Lord (me) to Merace (my wife) constantly. She threatened to throw her dice at my head hard enough to imprint the swords on my brain after one particularly nasty omen card that removed the last of her fortune and gave me extra right before the final challenge on the third story card.
She wound up winning the game but it really looked like it could go either way. Afterward she talked to me about the game for 30 mins. She is already planning our next game. Congratulations on making a game that is balanced enough to really be an edge of the seat kind of evening and get me threatened repeatedly. LOL. BTW the Game Mats are GORGEOUS and made the game mre enjoyable and easier to track.

Wrathmaur

Back to top Go down

Post by WTG - Tom Green Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:12 am

Thanks Wrath!

Those are the fantastic stories we've been waiting to hear for 2.5 years now.

WTG - Tom Green
Admin

https://fallenthegame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down