Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When are these expansions coming out?

4 posters

Go down

When are these expansions coming out? Empty When are these expansions coming out?

Post by Joeblades01 Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:40 pm

These Expansions were supposed to come out last summer. Man can not wait for them to come out. Preorder them awhile ago and still waiting. Does anyone Know when they will be shipping out to us.

Joeblades01

Back to top Go down

When are these expansions coming out? Empty Re: When are these expansions coming out?

Post by Garreth Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:40 am

Aye, is there any more information you can give us?
Dying to try the expansions out! Smile

Garreth

Back to top Go down

When are these expansions coming out? Empty Re: When are these expansions coming out?

Post by Khadan Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:19 am

I just got my expansions in the mail. They look great, however there is no rule book for Depths of Glarr was not in the package. The box states there is one. Just wondering if I should have gotten one?

Khadan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joeblades01 Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:57 am

Great to hear did they send an email letting you know that it was on the way. cheers

Joeblades01

Back to top Go down

Post by WTG - Tom Green Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:58 pm

Khadan,

The rule book was a single sheet of paper that did not make the manufacturing run. It contains the same starting paragraphs as the Cursed Sands rule book, so there are no additional rules. Regardless, I went ahead and posted a pdf of the sheet for Depths of Glarr on BGG here:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/133115/depths-glarr-rule-sheet-official

Thanks,

Tom

WTG - Tom Green
Admin

https://fallenthegame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down