Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Fight to the Death" tactic card question

2 posters

Go down

"Fight to the Death" tactic card question Empty "Fight to the Death" tactic card question

Post by Ratdz Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:00 am

My son and I were playing a game last night and we ran across a card that caused us some confusion.
The card "Fight to the Death" says that it's used on the hero's roll, and the Dungeon Lord gets 2 blue dice and you get
3 red dice.
Now if this card is only played during the Hero's roll, the Dungeon Lord gains two blue dice, but can he roll them since his
roll has already happened?

By the way my kids and I love this game. Our final battles came down to each of us winning two final battle cards, and then my son barely beating me for his third card.
I wound up losing the game, but had a totally enjoyable time doing it!
THAT is how you know when a game is great!

Ratdz

Back to top Go down

"Fight to the Death" tactic card question Empty Re: "Fight to the Death" tactic card question

Post by WTG - Tom Green Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:26 am

Glad you had fun with the game. Yeah, it's a blast when it comes down to the wire.

You are correct with Fight to the Death. The DL gains 2 blue dice, immediately rolls them, and adds them to his total result. The Hero gets to add 3 red dice as well. It creates this ultimate one-on-one last ditch effort by the Hero to try to win a challenge. It can save the day or fail epicaly.

Tom

Last edited by WTG - Tom Green on Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

WTG - Tom Green
Admin

https://fallenthegame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"Fight to the Death" tactic card question Empty Re: "Fight to the Death" tactic card question

Post by Ratdz Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:40 am

Cool, thanks for the clarification.

Ratdz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down